Once you have found an exemplary media piece, do an analysis of the resource and include:
- A list of the media used in the resource – what are the components?
- What educational context could the media resource be used in?
- Note anything in the media resource that would limit the context that it could be used in.
- Describe what makes the media resource pedagogically sound.
- Describe the kind of software that is required to produce the media example you have chosen.
- Describe the hardware items, beyond a multimedia capable computer, that are required to produce the resource.
- Describe the skills needed to produce the resource.
Create a blog posting that includes a reference of link to the resource and your analysis of the media object. Also have a look at what others have contributed in their blog postings. Place this post in the ‘EDDL 5131’ category.